Starting up is not easy. Succeeding is even harder.
Thankfully there is a solution. Its called Mentorship.
You don't know how to figure out something
You have nobody to discuss your start-up strategy with
You got an idea but are not sure if it will work or not
You are frustrated and feeling like giving up
At least 3 years as start-up founder / or you have demonstrable experience working in a company.
Must have the ability to listen actively, empathize, and put yourself in the mentee's shoes.
A great desire to help and a positive attitude that always looks at ways to help problems.
Ability to carry a conversation effectively.
Must have domain knowledge in key sectors of the economy such as Agriculture, Education, Energy, Services, Tourism etc that you wish to share with mentees
We believe in giving first and a growth mindset that wants to give back or grow by giving back.
- Kumbi Chiweshe | Branding | Tourism | Hospitality
- Lindah Mbidzo | Financial services | Real Estate | Retail
- Gerald Chinogara | Insurance | Marketing | Business Development
- Stephen Muraga | Agriculture | Logistics | Education | Business Development
- Nyasha Chasakara | Investment Banking | Fintech | Business Development | Financial Services
- Chelsea Evans | Agriculture | Retail | Tourism | Media | Hospitality | Creative | Logistics
- Nyasha Chishakwe | Law | Legal Agreements |
- John-Paul Matenga | Start-up Founder | CEO YouFarm |
- Mike T Musonza | Capital Allocation | Banking | Logistics | Creative
- Welcome Mavingire | Asset Managment | Banking | Portfolio Management | Creative
- Tinashe Zvakasikwa | Media | Education | Creative
- Gerrie Kapfidze | Manufacturing | Retail | Sales | FCMG | Logistics | Motivation
- Heather Mavunga | Management Consulting | Startup Advisor | Creative |
- George Sithole | Business Coaching | Banking | Insurance | Tourism
- Simba Marekera | Investment Management | Social Impact Investing