Starting up is not easy. Succeeding is even harder.
Thankfully there is a solution. Its called Mentorship.
Tech Hub makes it easy for you to learn from successful founders or experienced professionals who have succeeded at what they do. We connect you with experienced startup mentors that genuinely want to help.
Its not always easy. Speak to one of our mentors when:
You don't know how to figure out something
You have nobody to discuss your start-up strategy with
You got an idea but are not sure if it will work or not
You are frustrated and feeling like giving up
Are you experiencing any of the issues. We can help you find a mentor. Check out some of the start-ups in our programmes.
GET A MENTOR NOW
Do you want to be a Mentor?
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for you.
At least 3 years as start-up founder / or you have demonstrable experience working in a company.
Must have the ability to listen actively, empathize, and put yourself in the mentee's shoes.
A great desire to help and a positive attitude that always looks at ways to help problems.
Ability to carry a conversation effectively.
Must have domain knowledge in key sectors of the economy such as Agriculture, Education, Energy, Services, Tourism etc that you wish to share with mentees
We believe in giving first and a growth mindset that wants to give back or grow by giving back.
If you meet this criteria and are interested in mentoring any of our start-ups. Register now and we will add you to our mentor list or match you with a startup founder right away.
Here is a small selection of some our mentors who are available to mentor you
To connect with a mentor after reviewing their profile send them a quick message introducing yourself and making a clear ask on what you need help with. Tell the mentor a bit about yourself in just a few words. Provide a link to your start-up website or your LinkedIn profile if possible. Consider how you see them helping you, your own experience and strengths. Consider what you want to get out of the mentoring relationship — If you need help identifying the right mentor or getting a direct introduction to a mentor contact us now. Remember mentorship is a two way street. If a mentor is not interested in mentoring you dont force it. You can also provide us feedback on the mentorship process here. GOOD LUCK!
- Kumbi Chiweshe | Branding | Tourism | Hospitality
- Lindah Mbidzo | Financial services | Real Estate | Retail
- Gerald Chinogara | Insurance | Marketing | Business Development
- Stephen Muraga | Agriculture | Logistics | Education | Business Development
- Nyasha Chasakara | Investment Banking | Fintech | Business Development | Financial Services
- Chelsea Evans | Agriculture | Retail | Tourism | Media | Hospitality | Creative | Logistics
- Nyasha Chishakwe | Law | Legal Agreements |
- John-Paul Matenga | Start-up Founder | CEO YouFarm |
- Mike T Musonza | Capital Allocation | Banking | Logistics | Creative
- Welcome Mavingire | Asset Managment | Banking | Portfolio Management | Creative
- Tinashe Zvakasikwa | Media | Education | Creative
- Gerrie Kapfidze | Manufacturing | Retail | Sales | FCMG | Logistics | Motivation
- Heather Mavunga | Management Consulting | Startup Advisor | Creative |
- George Sithole | Business Coaching | Banking | Insurance | Tourism
- Simba Marekera | Investment Management | Social Impact Investing