Join us at Tech Hub Harare every 4th Wednesday of the month Startup Pitch Night. As an innovative Hub we encourage anyone with an idea to pitch it and make it happen! Our pitch event is interactive event where entrepreneurs showcase their ideas / companies to potential customers and investors. They get valuable feedback, and compete for a chance to work for free at Tech Hub Harare co-working space for 3 months, as well as increasing exposure of their idea in order to gain traction.
Tech Hub Startup Pitch Night is proudly sponsored by Solarpro Zimbabwe Pvt Ltd.
5 startups pitch for 5 minutes each, with another 5 minutes reserved for questions from the audience. They will pitch to judging panel of entrepreneurs, investors, and leading industry companies.
Your pitch should include:
- What does your company do?
- What problem does it solve?
- What’s the business model?
- What’s the market?, etc.).
Be concise and practise pitching before your come to the competition. Pitches are 5 minutes + Question & Answer session with the judges.
Do you want to pitch at this event? You can complete this form to register to participate in our Pitch Nights.
You will be invited to the pitch nights via email if you make the cut.
- 2 x 3 months Co-working space valued at USD300
- Winners will be profiled and featured in Tech Hub’s Monthly Newsletter
- Winners will be profiled by a media organisation and get 1 minute marketing video valued at USD250
- Winners will be provided with 1 month free business coaching from successful entrepreneurs.
COME OUT & WATCH THE PITCHES
Come watch pitches from up-and-coming companies and mingle with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors from the community. Meet the founders and see their products up and close.
DATE & TIME
April 28th April 2021
Event Kicks off
6:30 – 7:30pm
Tech Hub Harare, Shop Number 1, NSSA building, Harare Zimbabwe
- 5 Pitches
- Deliberation & Networking